Struggling with shaping, form application, pinching, product application, consistent structure, better techniques, various shapes and more...
This book has ALL the answers to your questions
Hurry, This FREE Offer Won't Last long!
What you'll learn
- How to create correct nail structures - establishing and placing the apex, understanding the upper and lower arch, pinching, etc. will never be a problem again!
- How to customize and apply forms depending on natural nail type and the shape of the extension. Every nail is different, so you must understand how to work with it to get consistent results. After reading, seeing the pictures and following the steps, you'll get the results you've never achieved before.
- Create and understand the process and differences of the most popular nail shapes (Square, Pipe, Stiletto, Almond, Russian Almond, Marilyn, Gothic Almond and Edge). All of these shapes are taught, explained and demonstrated on standard, hooked and bitten type of nail
- How to determine the perfect shape for clients with an easy to follow and read diagram, description and examples of the shapes.
- Proper nail preparation done manually and with an e-file. Understand the importance of mini-steps and build a proper "foundation" for the extensions, avoid common mistakes, eliminate lifting and speed up the prep time
- The variety of pinching methods. Understand the differences between each tool available on the market; know exactly when and how to pinch, learn about "a moulding time", etc.
- 10-step Filing Technique. Follow the steps to achieve the most consistent set of nails ever. Without a filing technique you'll never be able to do consistent nails. This technique is loved by thousands of techs. You'll love it too!
- Tip-Top hints and tips of product application - acrylic and gel; natural extension and P&W; 1-, 2-, 3-bead application; reverse application; and so much more!
Why others love this book already...